It's time for the Dog Days of Winter "Love It" Party. We can't wait to see all of your Valentine's Day decor, crafts, recipes, etc!!
Thanks so much to everyone who has been joining in & linking up with us these last four weeks! We've had such a great time with this series & hope you all have enjoyed it too!!
In case you missed it, I shared my Valentine's Day project for this week's challenge on the blog yesterday....
For all the details on my Valentine's Day Wreath including a full tutorial, CLICK HERE.
Make sure you take some time to check out my friends' projects from this week too! Lots of great ideas & inspiration that you'll want to pin for later!!
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please stick to this weeks theme & only link up Valentine's Day related projects.
2. Feel free to link up old and/or new projects!
3. Please use the party button below in your post or include a text link back to the blog where you linked up. (Only those that link back will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links & leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE.