Happy Monday Friends!!!
It's time for another Dog Days of Winter Party!!
This week's theme is "Clean It!"
We want to see all of your latest cleaning/organizing projects. If you have some crazy awesome cleaning tips or tricks we want to see those too!!
Yesterday, I showed you how I cleaned out & tackled the area under our kitchen sink!
I'm so glad I can finally open those cabinet doors without having a panic attack! Do y'all struggle with the area under your kitchen sink? To learn more about how I cleaned & organized this space, CLICK HERE.
Make sure you take some time to check out all the fabulous cleaning tips & organizing ideas from my lovely co-hosts! I'm so honored to be working with such a talented group of ladies! Lots of great ideas & inspiration below that I know you'll want to pin for later!!
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please stick to this weeks theme & only link up cleaning/organizing related projects.
2. Feel free to link up old and/or new projects!
3. Please use the party button below in your post or include a text link back to the blog where you linked up. (Only those that link back will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links & leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE.