I hope you all had a great weekend!!
Well, it's Monday again & that means it's time to kick-off another Dog Days of Winter Project Challenge!! This week is our "Thrift It" Challenge & we are sharing our up-cycled thrift store, yard sale, craiglist, found it on the side of the road, THRIFTY FINDS!!! We can't wait to see your projects!!
In case you missed it, yesterday I shared my project for the challenge. A goodwill dresser makeover that I did for my mom....
To view that post & get some furniture painting tips, click HERE.
My sweet & talented friends also shared their upcycled thrifty finds!! Be sure to click on the links to check out their FABULOUS projects!!!
Just a few rules before we get started:
1. Please only link-up THRIFTY FINDS that you've up-cycled or made new.
2. Feel free to link up old and/or new projects!
3. Please use the party button below in your post or include a text link back to the blog where you linked up. (Only those that link back will be featured)
4. Party Hop!! Please visit a few of the links & leave them some comment love!
5. We will be sharing some of our favorites on our Pinterest board. Be sure to follow it HERE.
So, it's your turn!! Show us what you've got!!!