1. I just might have recovered from my cold/upper respiratory infection last week, thanks to a little miracle drug called Zithromax!
2. I think I got more sleep last week than I have gotten since before I had kids!
3. Three days in a row, I got the boys to go down for their naps at the same time & I got to sleep too!! Since they were also a little under the weather, they slept a little longer than usual....it was AWESOME!!
4. Even though I hate to see my kids sick, when Griffin is ill, he is a little bit more snuggly than usual!! I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it.....he is usually hates to snuggle!
5. On top of all of us being sick last week, we also discovered Griffin has inguinal hernia. A trip to the pediatrician confirmed it & now we have an appointment to see a surgeon...oh joy! (*in my most sarcastic voice*)
6. I work in same day surgery & I see kids go in & out of surgery all the time...it's normally not a big deal. But now that's it's my child....it's TOTALLY a big deal!! To say I'm dreading it would be the biggest understatement of the year!
7. Speaking of work, some guy called me at work the other day from some company congratulating me on my feature in Woman's Day Magazine. He wanted to know if I would be interested in having his company professionally frame the article for $229!!! Are you kidding me?! And how did you get my work number?!
8. The hubby & I went to see The Hunger Games the other night! I LOVED it! If you've read the books, I think you would LOVE it too! If you haven't read the books, you probably wouldn't appreciate it!
9. If you haven't read the books, you MUST. READ. THE. BOOKS!!
10. Before I got sick last week, I had gotten up at 5am for two weeks straight!
11. I was finally in a routine of getting up early to blog & work-out and I was doing so good!! Now after all the sleeping I did last week, it's going to be hard to get back into that groove!
12. It was so hot today, the thought of getting up tomorrow at 5am is already making me sweat!
13. Why does it have to feel like the middle of summer on the first of April?!
14. This week is my son's spring break, and I'm kinda bummed we aren't going somewhere fabulous! I could use a little vacation on the beach somewhere!
15. Are you guys still watching SMASH?! Who knew there was so much drama in the theater?! So scandalous!!
16. I'm thoroughly enjoying American Idol!! This may be the most talented group of kids they have ever had in the top 10!
17. I'm loving them all, but I think my faves are Phillip, Elise, Skylar, & Colton! Who's your favorite?!
18. Calling it right now....Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas win the mirror ball trophy on DWTS this season!
19. I gotta figure out how I can become famous so that I can get on that show!! I really want to learn how to jive!! Do you think my Woman's Day feature counts?! :)
20. This year marks Parker's first year of summer baseball! He will be playing in the tee-ball league & my hubby is going to be the head coach!
21. Did you know they have a "draft" for tee-ball?! No joke...my husband was gone for 2 hours last Sunday afternoon drafting his team!! Ridiculous!
22. Have you bought any colored pants for summer this year?! I'm loving these coral pants & these mint ones. Gotta get me some!!!
23. I've been getting a lot of emails lately about my hair?! Questions about the cut, how I fix it, etc?! Thinking about doing a post to answer everyone's questions......Interested?!
24. Thanks to the Adele station on Pandora, I now have a small obsession with Sara Bareilles. Love her version of Sittin' On The Dock of the Bay & also THIS SONG. Seriously, listen to them both....you'll thank me later!!
25. I can't wait til HAVEN!!! Who else is going?!