1. I'm really tired. That's part of the reason I haven't posted much this week. All of my projects are catching up with me and I think I officially need a full 24 hours to just sleep!
2. Instead of sleeping, I am typing this post because I'm feeling guilty for not posting.
3. Our cable has been jacked up for the last week, our DVR even stopped working. Thankfully, yesterday, the cable guy showed up & got us all fixed up! Subsequently, I lost all of my taped episodes of Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice. I was really wanting to watch those.
4. The hubby & I have been watching old episodes of "Friends" that we have on DVD. I have stayed up late the last couple nights watching them. They are so stinkin' hilarious! (Note to Self: This is not helping with my lack of sleep)
5. I really want to see that movie "The Vow." I love Rachel McAdams & Channing Tatum sure is easy on the eyes! :)
6. Speaking of actresses that I love, I officially have a girl crush on Katherine McPhee. Are you all watching SMASH?! LOVE IT!
7. My hubby whipped up some shelves for me this past weekend using this tutorial. I got them painted & hung, but now have to figure out what I'm gonna put on them.
8. I got my Craigslist dresser all sanded down. It is just sitting in my garage begging to be primed.
9. I got to use my dad's power sander to sand it down with....AMAZING!! I will never sand another piece of furniture by hand again! I must get one of my own.
10. As a matter of fact, I might start asking for power tools for my birthday, christmas, etc.
11. Valentine's Day got in the way of my projects. I could have had that dresser painted by now!
12. My hubby got me some Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Caramels for Valentine's Day....I LOVE Dark Chocolate!
13. I just ate one & it was DELICIOUS! Gonna have to hide the bag from myself!
14. I got my hair cut & highlighted yesterday & I feel like a brand new woman! Amazing how a couple hours at the salon will do that to you!
15. I'm in the middle of a little bloggy makeover & I'm kinda loving the new look!! I will do a post soon to tell you about the wonderful woman who is helping me out with it! She has been a dream!
16. Did you guys watch the Grammy's the other night?! I loved Adele, Jennifer Hudson almost made me cry, & Nicki Minaj scared the CRAP out of me! What was that?!
17. My little sister is coming into town this weekend to visit! I'm looking forward to some much needed girl time!
18. I have to take Griffin to the doctor this morning for his 18 month well-check. I'm pretty sure that means more shots! :(
19. Between the shots & the new teeth he is getting in, I'm anticipating fever & a cranky baby! I just hope he sleeps!!
20. Have I mentioned I'm tired?!
21. My mom has a few more projects, that I will be sharing very, very soon! That lady has been on a roll here lately!
22. I have a fabulous giveaway lined up for you this week as well! If your a mother to little girls....you are going to love it!
23. If you are a mother to boys, like I am, you'll be drooling & contemplating another pregnancy! :)
24. I have to work Thursday & Friday this week & then I am off all week next week because I'm going to BLISSDOM!! So excited!
25. Today is Shaunna's birthday. She is the creator of 25 things! Stop on over by Perfectly Imperfect & wish her a Happy 30th or visit The Lettered Cottage where they are throwing her a little surprise! :)
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!
Don't Miss Out-DIY projects, home decorating, crafts & more by checking out my subscribe page